Winner - Gold Award - Enjoy Staffordshire Tea Room & Coffee Shop of the Year 2019.
Drop in and soak up the the atmosphere of our busy, open space cafe with stunning views over the Staffordshire countryside.
Our Café menu is a special combination of everyday classics and seasonal specials, reflecting our passion for fresh, delicious food. All our menu is produced and home cooked on site including gluten free options as well as a daily fish dish. We have plenty of friendly and helpful staff on hand to guide you through our menu and to serve your food to the table.
Map & Directions
The Farm shop and Cafe is situated in the Village of Denstone, 5 miles from Uttoxeter on the B5030/B5031 or 6 miles from Ashbourne on the B5032/B5031
Public Transport Directions
Nearest railway station is Uttoxeter, which is 5 miles away.
- Accredited Taste of Staffordshire Quality Marque
- Accredited Staffordshire Environmental Quality Marque
- Staffordshire Awards Enjoy Staffordshire Tourism & Good Food Awards - Silver 2022
- Chef - Richard Light
- Covers - 90
- Advance booking essential
- Capacity limit
- Clear signage
- Contactless payment possible
- COVID-19 measures in place
- COVID-19 risk assessment completed
- COVID-19 staff training completed
- Eat Out to Help Out
- Face masks required for staff in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to visitors & staff
- Hygiene screens in place
- Online booking possible
- Open now
- Outside seating
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- Takeaway available
- Free Parking
* Monday - Saturday: 8:30 - 16:30, Sunday & Bank Holiday Mondays: 10:00 - 16:00