Winner- Bronze Award - Enjoy Staffordshire Experience of the Year 2019.
Set on the edge of the Staffordshire Peak District; Peak Wildlife Park offers a truly unique and immersive animal experience. Its large walkthrough exhibits allow you to come face to face with exotic and endangered animals from across three continents. Whether you love lemurs, have a passion for penguins or want to wander with the wallabies (and feed them with your hand!), the park has something for you.
Enjoy a stone-baked pizzas, ciabattas, wraps or salad a cup of tea or coffee and of course a lovely piece of homemade cake! The peak cafe also sells a selection of snacks and cold drinks to keep the whole family happy. - Everyday from 9am until 6pm!
Disabled Facilities - most areas and buildings are accessible.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult Day Ticket (+17 yrs)||£14.95 per adult|
|Child Day Ticket (2-16 yrs)||£12.95 per child|
|Concession Day Ticket||£12.95 per concession|
Please see our website www.peakwildlifepark.co.uk for price details
Map & Directions
Situated on Ellastone Road, just off the A523 mid way between Leek and Ashbourne.
Public Transport Directions
The nearest mainline railway station is Stoke-on-Trent, which is 16 miles away.
- Other Awards Self-assessed Accessibility Information 2020
- Staffordshire Awards Enjoy Staffordshire Tourism & Good Food Awards - Bronze 2022
- Staffordshire Awards Enjoy Staffordshire Tourism & Good Food Awards - Highly Commended 2022
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
Booking & Payment Details
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- On-site catering
- Picnic site
- Baby changing facilities
- Children welcome
- Advance booking essential
- Capacity limit
- COVID-19 measures in place
- COVID-19 risk assessment completed
- COVID-19 staff training completed
- Eat Out to Help Out
- Food available during COVID-19 restrictions
- Hand sanitizer available to visitors & staff
- Online booking possible
- Open now
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- Education/study area
- Facilities for educational visits
- Facilities for groups
- Free Parking
- Dogs not accepted (except guidedogs)
- Gift shop
- Public toilets
- Accepts groups
- Coach parties accepted
|Season (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|
|Monday - Friday||10:00||- 17:00|
|Saturday - Sunday||10:00||- 18:00|