Winner- Bronze Award - Enjoy Staffordshire Experience of the Year 2019.
Set on the edge of the Staffordshire Peak District; Peak Wildlife Park offers a truly unique and immersive animal experience. Its large walkthrough exhibits allow you to come face to face with exotic and endangered animals from across three continents. Whether you love lemurs, have a passion for penguins or want to wander with the wallabies (and feed them with your hand!), the park has something for you.
Enjoy a stone-baked pizzas, ciabattas, wraps or salad a cup of tea or coffee and of course a lovely piece of homemade cake! The peak cafe also sells a selection of snacks and cold drinks to keep the whole family happy. - Everyday from 9am until 6pm!
Disabled Facilities - most areas and buildings are accessible.
Please see our website www.peakwildlifepark.co.uk for price details
Map & Directions
Situated on Ellastone Road, just off the A523 mid way between Leek and Ashbourne.
Public Transport Directions
The nearest mainline railway station is Stoke-on-Trent, which is 16 miles away.
- Other Awards Self-assessed Accessibility Information 2020
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020
- Staffordshire Awards Enjoy Staffordshire Tourism & Good Food Awards 2019 - Bronze Award 2019
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
Booking & Payment Details
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- On-site catering
- Picnic site
- Baby changing facilities
- Children welcome
- Advance booking essential
- Capacity limit
- COVID-19 measures in place
- COVID-19 risk assessment completed
- COVID-19 staff training completed
- Eat Out to Help Out
- Food available during COVID-19 restrictions
- Hand sanitizer available to visitors & staff
- Online booking possible
- Open now
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- Education/study area
- Facilities for educational visits
- Facilities for groups
- Free Parking
- Dogs not accepted (except guidedogs)
- Gift shop
- Public toilets
- Accepts groups
- Coach parties accepted
|Season (12 Apr 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
|Monday - Sunday||10:00||- 18:00|