Winner- Bronze Award - Enjoy Staffordshire Business Events Venue of the Year 2019.
Uttoxeter Racecourse has something for everyone. Whether you are new to racing, like to enjoy a special day out or you are a loyal follower of the Sport of Kings, come along to Uttoxeter and you are guaranteed a day of fun and excitement in a beautiful surrounding.
With 25 race meetings, including the Midlands Grand National, spread evenly throughout the year, you also have the opportunity to come racing in every season! Whether that is National Hunt Racing in the Winter, or glorious summer jumping, you are sure to be on course for an unforgettable day at the finest Country Racecourse in the land!
Map & Directions
Situated just off the A50 between Burton on Trent and Stoke on Trent the racecourse is clearly signposted from the A50, A515, A518 and Uttoxeter Town Centre.
Public Transport Directions
For information on trains servicing Uttoxeter Racecourse please visit www.eastmidlandstrains.co.uk.
Nearest railway station is Uttoxeter, which is 1 mile away.
- VAQAS VAQAS
- Staffordshire Awards Enjoy Staffordshire Tourism & Good Food Awards 2019 - Bronze Award 2019
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
Booking & Payment Details
- Cash Point
- Credit cards accepted (with charge)
- On-site catering
- On-site light refreshments
- Picnic site
- Baby changing facilities
- Children welcome
- Facilities for educational visits
- Facilities for groups
- Guided tours for groups
Meeting, Conference & Wedding Facilities
- Facilities for conferencing
- Facilities for corporate hospitality
- Venue approved for civil marriage
- Wedding receptions
- Free Parking
- Dogs Accepted
- Guided tours for individuals
- Public toilets
- Smoking allowed
- Telephone (public)
- Regional Tourist Board Member
- Accepts groups
- Coach parties accepted
* Please visit www.uttoxeter-racecourse.co.uk for fixture and times