A day of adventure awaits at the National Forest Adventure Farm, whatever the weather. You can meet and feed the animals, explore the outdoor funfield find your way round our Maize Maze or have fun in the huge indoor play zone.
Meet a host of farm animals including pigs, sheep, cows and goats. In the spring you can also bottle feed our lambs. You can cuddle a rabbit or guinea pig. See our more unusual animals such as alpaca, reindeer and chipmunks. Get involved with the daily animal activities including pony grooming, milking demonstrations and egg collecting.
The huge funfield features a range of have a go activities including Go-Karts, assault course, mini golf, jumping pillows and the JCB Big Dig Zone with sit on JCBs, sand pit and traversing wall. Why not take a tractor and trailer ride around the farm and look out for the scarecrows?
In the summer, the Farm is home to a huge 10 acre maize maze. So take on the challenge of 3 miles of pathways, bridges and viewing towers.
Indoor Play Zone (Temporarily Closed)
The 3000m² indoor playbarn features a huge soft play area with demon drop slides. There’s an under 5’s area with a ball pit and giant Lego construction zone.
Enjoy eating out or picnicking at one of our landscaped areas on sunny days, or in our airy 120-seat restaurant.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult||from £11.99 to £14.99 per adult|
|Child||from £11.99 to £14.99 per child|
|Concession||from £9.99 to £11.99 per concession|
Please see website www.adventurefarm.co.uk for details
Map & Directions
From the A38 take the Burton South exit. Exit the roundabout at the turning signposted Tatenhill. Follow the road to Tatenhill village and turn right at the cross road. Follow the road for a mile and the Farm will be on your right hand side.
Public Transport Directions
Catch the Number 10 or 810 Midland Classic bus from Burton on Trent from New Street, Bay 3. Get off the bus at the Acorn Inn, Henhurst Hill. The National Forest Adventure Farm is just under half a mile down Postern Road on the left hand side. (Please be aware, there is a short stretch of road to negotiate near the Farm which does not have a footpath on it).
Accessible by Public Transport.
- Other Awards Self-assessed Accessibility Information 2020
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
Booking & Payment Details
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- On-site light refreshments - Restaurant on site.
- Picnic site
- Baby changing facilities
- Children welcome
- Advance booking essential
- Capacity limit
- Contactless payment possible
- COVID-19 measures in place
- COVID-19 risk assessment completed
- COVID-19 staff training completed
- Eat Out to Help Out
- Food available during COVID-19 restrictions
- Hand sanitizer available to visitors & staff
- Online booking possible
- Open now
- Outside seating
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- Education/study area
- Facilities for educational visits
- Facilities for groups
Meeting, Conference & Wedding Facilities
- Helicopter landing
- Free Parking
- Dogs not accepted (except guidedogs)
- Gift shop
- Public toilets
- Smoking allowed - only allowed in Smoking area
- Regional Tourist Board Member
- Accepts groups
- Coach parties accepted
- National Forest Adventure Farm
|Season (12 Apr 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
* Please check www.adventurefarm.co.uk for opening dates and prices.
Closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day