The Meynell Ingram Arms
Tel: 01283 575988
A traditional country pub with a menu of stunning, locally sourced food and a vast range of drinks, including local ales, an array of gins and fine wine.
The Meynell now offers relaxed dining, with a high quality food and drink offer throughout a variety of different dining areas including; the main restaurant, Sam’s bar, and the original dog friendly Meynell bar and restaurant. In addition the much redesigned courtyard and garden will provide a fabulous space on sunny days. So whether it’s a quick pint after work, a light lunch with friends or a fully blown celebratory dinner, we hope to have something to suit all.
We look forward to welcoming returning regulars, locals, and guests from far and wide.’
Map & Directions
Public Transport Directions
Nearest railway stations are Burton upon Trent, Uttoxeter and Rugeley, which are approx 8 miles away.
- Advance booking essential
- Contactless payment possible
- COVID-19 measures in place
- COVID-19 risk assessment completed
- COVID-19 staff training completed
- Eat Out to Help Out
- Food available during COVID-19 restrictions
- Hand sanitizer available to visitors & staff
- Open now
- Outside seating
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
* Breakfast: Saturday & Sunday: 8:30 -10:30
Monday to Friday: 12:00 - 15:00, 18:00 - 21:30, Saturday: 12:00 - 21:30, Sunday: 12:00 - 20:00
Pizza menu: Daily: 12:00 - 22:00