Winner - Gold Award - Enjoy Staffordshire Business Events Venue of the Year 2019.
The National Memorial Arboretum is the UK’s year-round centre of Remembrance and home to iconic Armed Forces Memorial. The expansive site is centrally located on the edge of Staffordshire and is accessible from major road networks.
The Arboretum features over 330 thought-provoking memorials, nestled amongst lush maturing woodland. Military and civilian associations are represented alongside tributes for individuals. Rich in design and symbolism and sympathetic to the landscape they inhabit the memorials and their stories are waiting to be discovered.
Open daily, throughout the year, with exhibition spaces, guided walks, buggy tours, a land train and a new sensory children’s play garden there’s lots for everyone to explore, discover and remember.
National Memorial Arboretum Grounds
There are more than 150-acres of maturing woodland and gardens to explore at the National Memorial Arboretum, which is located in the National Forest in Staffordshire.
Daily guided tours, special events, assistance dogs admitted, children's play area, scooters for hire, land train, golf buggy tours.
Car parking £4:00 per day
Map & Directions
Exit A38 between Lichfield & Burton upon Trent onto A513 towards Alrewas/Tamworth. Follow directions for 1 mile to Arboretum.
Public Transport Directions
Accessible by Public Transport: Lichfield Trent Valley station is 6 miles away.
- VAQAS VAQAS
- Other Awards Self-assessed Accessibility Information 2020
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020
- Staffordshire Awards Enjoy Staffordshire Tourism & Good Food Awards 2019 - Gold Award 2019
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
- Facilities for hearing impaired
- Wheelchairs available
Booking & Payment Details
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- On-site catering
- On-site light refreshments
- Picnic site
- Baby changing facilities
- Children welcome
- 2m distancing in place
- Advance booking essential
- Capacity limit
- Clear signage
- Contactless payment possible
- COVID-19 measures in place
- COVID-19 risk assessment completed
- COVID-19 staff training completed
- Meal times must be booked
- One way system
- Online booking only
- Open now
- Outside seating
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- Coach parking
- Drop Off Point
- Education/study area
- Facilities for Coach Driver
- Facilities for educational visits
- Facilities for groups
- Guided tours for groups
Meeting, Conference & Wedding Facilities
- Facilities for conferencing
- Facilities for corporate hospitality
- Parking with charge
- Gift shop
- Public toilets
- Smoking not allowed
- Regional Tourist Board Member
- Welcome Host
- Accepts groups
- Coach parties accepted
|Season (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
* 10am-4pm 1 Jan-29 Mar, 9am-5pm 30 Mar-11 Nov, 10am-4pm 12 Nov-31 Dec.