Enjoy a mouth-watering lunch or rest mid afternoon with a refreshing 'cuppa' and a slice of homemade cake in either of the two eateries at the Arboretum, the Restaurant and Coffee Shop, where the food and drink served are freshly prepared by their onsite chefs. Dogs are welcome at the coffee shop.
The Restaurant, located in the Remembrance Centre, is open between 9am and 4.30pm daily.
Plan your visit over a hearty, freshly-prepared breakfast, or enjoy a tasty lunch menu including homemade soup, roast lunches, hot dishes of the day, vegetarian options and a fresh salad bar.
Afternoon tea is available from 2pm, along with a selection of hot and cold snacks. A variety of beverages are available to purchase including fresh bean to cup coffee, fragrant teas and wide selection of chilled beverages. Children's options are available.
THE COFFEE SHOP
The fresh coffee beans used in the Coffee Shop, located in Heroes' Square, are hand roasted in Staffordshire by our coffee supplier Chartley Coffee. As well as serving a range of barista crafted coffees and iced drinks, a variety of snacks and sweet treats are available to purchase in the Coffee Shop. Dog-friendly.
100% of the proceeds from the Restaurant and Coffee Shop support the work of the Arboretum.
Map & Directions
Exit A38 between Lichfield & Burton upon Trent onto A513 towards Alrewas/Tamworth. Follow directions for 1 mile to Arboretum.
Public Transport Directions
Nearest railway station is Lichfield Trent Valley, which is 6 miles away.
- Accredited Taste of Staffordshire Quality Marque
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
- Facilities for hearing impaired
- Wheelchairs available
Booking & Payment Details
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- On-site catering
- On-site light refreshments
- Picnic site
- Baby changing facilities
- Children welcome
- 2m distancing in place
- Capacity limit
- Clear signage
- COVID-19 measures in place
- COVID-19 risk assessment completed
- COVID-19 staff training completed
- Eat Out to Help Out
- Food available during COVID-19 restrictions
- Hand sanitizer available to visitors & staff
- Hygiene screens in place
- Open now
- Outside seating
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Facilities for educational visits
- Facilities for groups
Meeting, Conference & Wedding Facilities
- Facilities for conferencing
- Facilities for corporate hospitality
- Parking with charge
- Gift shop
- Public toilets
- Smoking not allowed
- Regional Tourist Board Member
- Welcome Host
- Accepts groups
- Coach parties accepted
* 10am-4pm 1 Jan-29 Mar, 9am-5pm 30 Mar-11 Nov, 10am-4pm 12 Nov-31 Dec.