Afternoon tea in the Wedgwood Tea Room is a a truly elegant and memorable experience served on Wedgwood china by highly experienced staff. A contemporary and indulgent interpretation of afternoon tea, including a delicious selection of sweet and savoury dishes. Visitors to the Wedgwood Tea Room will be spoilt for choice with Wedgwood’s finest teas to choose from including the new range of Wonderlust Teas.
Map & Directions
Leave junction 15 of the M6, follow the A500 to Stoke-on-Trent, take first exit off A500 signposted A34. At roundabout take 3rd exit onto A34 south bound, signposted Stafford. Follow brown and white signs to Wedgwood.
NB: If you are using Satellite Navigation please use ST12 9ER.
Public Transport Directions
If you are travelling via the canal - Bridge 104.
Regular D & G bus service 14 to Barlaston, Wedgwood Drive followed by a 20 minute scenic walk
Nearest railway station is Stoke-on-Trent, which is 6 miles away.
- Accredited Taste of Staffordshire Quality Marque
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
Booking & Payment Details
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- On-site catering
- On-site light refreshments
- Baby changing facilities
- Children welcome
- Advance booking essential
- Capacity limit
- COVID-19 measures in place
- COVID-19 risk assessment completed
- COVID-19 staff training completed
- Eat Out to Help Out - Wednesdays only
- Open now
- Takeaway available
- Coach parking
- Free Parking
- Accepts groups
- Coach parties accepted
* Last request for Afternoon Tea 4.00pm.