The Flintlock at Cheddleton is a relaxed dining space with an extensive bar/lounge area.
Championing ingredients from the local area and working with seasonality to produce stylish and modern food with a nod to the classics throughout.
The restaurant sits alongside the Caldon Canal in Cheddleton and is family owned and ran, with a strong focus on making the offering as accessible to as many guests as possible.
The brainchild of Chef Patron Thom Bateman, The Flintlock was open for just seven weeks before restrictions meant closure until May 2021. In this time, the team focussed on refining what the restaurant offers a diner.
Whether it is a special occasion dinner, midweek meal, or an amazing Sunday roast, The Flintlock has it covered.
Map & Directions
The Flintlock site sits adjacent to the canal in the village of Cheddleton and can be found just off the A520 between Leek and Wetley Rocks.
Public Transport Directions
Several bus routes pass directly outside the restaurant, mainly routed from Leek or Hanley bus station.
Booking & Payment Details
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- Covers - 60
- Evening meals
- Guide price - £21-£50
- Special diets available
- Vegetarian diet available
- Baby changing facilities
- Children welcome
- 1m distancing in place
- Advance booking essential - Required for weekends
- All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash
- Capacity limit
- Clear signage
- COVID-19 measures in place
- COVID-19 risk assessment completed
- COVID-19 staff training completed
- Deep cleaning between visitors
- Face masks available for visitors
- Hand sanitizer available to visitors & staff
- Online booking possible
- Outside seating - For drinks only
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
Meeting, Conference & Wedding Facilities
- Air conditioning
- Bar area
- Sole use of venue
- Wedding receptions
- Free Parking
- Dogs not accepted (except guidedogs)
- Smoking not allowed
- Accepts groups - Up to six people
- Single sex groups welcomed
|Food Serving Times (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
|Wednesday - Saturday||17:00||- 23:00|
* Wednesday - Saturday last food orders 20:45, Sunday last food orders 15:00