We are a family run tearoom situated on a 180 acre beef and sheep farm in the lovely village of Betley, near Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire. Providing an extensive menu as well as traditional afternoon tea using local suppliers.
Incorporated in the farm is Betley Mere, a Site of Special Scientific Interest (SSSI) formed as a result of the ice age, where once Florence Nightingale boated.
Map & Directions
From Junction 16 of the M6: Take the A500 west towards Nantwich. At the second roundabout turn left, sign-posted ‘Balterley & Betley’. After about 2 miles, entering the village of Betley, continue on this road and Betley Court Farm is on the right.
From Newcastle-under-Lyme: Take the A525 signposted Madeley. Continue on this road until you reach Madeley Heath and see signposts for Betley. Travel through Wrinehill. Upon entering Betley village, Betley Court Farm is on the left.
From Nantwich: Take the A500/A51 and turn right at the roundabout after the village of Hough, continue for about 2 miles into the centre of Betley. Betley Court Farm is on the right.
Public Transport Directions
By Train: Rail connections for Junction16 at Betley can easily be made on the West Coast mainline. Crewe Station is a 15 minute taxi ride or 45 minute bus journey from Betley.
- Accredited Taste of Staffordshire Quality Marque
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
Booking & Payment Details
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- Locally sourced produce
- Baby changing facilities
- Contactless payment possible
- COVID-19 measures in place
- COVID-19 risk assessment completed
- Face masks required for staff in public areas
- Food available during COVID-19 restrictions
- Hand sanitizer available to visitors & staff
- Open now
- Socially distanced spaced seating
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
Meeting, Conference & Wedding Facilities
- Mobile phone coverage
- Free Parking
- Dogs not accepted (except guidedogs)
- Smoking not allowed
|Season (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
|Monday - Tuesday||Closed|
|Wednesday - Friday||10:00||- 16:00|
* Closed Monday and Tuesday