Prince of Wales theatre is the local town theatre based in Cannock, in the heart of Staffordshire. The theatre provides year long events and entertainment which include musicals, drama, art events, wrestling, flower shows, beer festivals: both professional and provided by local amateur companies.
The theatre also hosts many community events which include school groups, arts council and our in house theatre school.
Ticket prices vary dependant upon performance
Map & Directions
M6 J11 follow A460 to Cannock town centre. Follow white on brown signs.
Public Transport Directions
Nearest railway station is Cannock, which is 1 mile away.
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
- Facilities for hearing impaired
Booking & Payment Details
- Credit cards accepted (with charge)
- On-site light refreshments - Coffee bar and bar serving alcohol during shows
- Children welcome
- Facilities for educational visits
- Facilities for groups
- Guided tours for groups
Meeting, Conference & Wedding Facilities
- Facilities for conferencing
- Free Parking
- Dogs not accepted (except guidedogs)
- Guided tours for individuals
- Public toilets
- Smoking not allowed
- Telephone (public)
- Accepts groups
- Coach parties accepted
|Box Office opening (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
|Wednesday - Thursday||10:00||- 14:00|
* Closed: Easter Sunday, Christmas Day and Bank Holidays