Elevating the designer outlet experience and shaping the concept of destination shopping, McArthurGlen is Europe's leading owner, developer and manager of designer outlets. Home to the most sought-after luxury, designer and high street brands, they offer their guests year-round savings of up to 60% in the UK.
Situated in the heart of Staffordshire, just 30 minutes from Birmingham, Designer Outlet West Midlands is the UK’s newest major fashion destination having opened April 2021. Discover iconic brands such as BOSS, Levi’s, Kate Spade, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein, Nike, Adidas, Under Armour and many more, together with a range of restaurants and one of the largest kid's play areas across the McArthurGlen UK centres.
Map & Directions
McArthurGlen Designer Outlet West Midlands is conveniently located for easy access from M6, M6 TOLL, A5 and A38. For Sat Nav use postcode WS11 7JZ.
Public Transport Directions
Nearest Railway Station is Cannock. It is just a five minute walk to McArthurGlen Designer Outlet West Midlands.
Daily bus routes to the Designer Outlet from Birmingham City Centre via Great Barr, Walsall and Bloxwich are accessible via the x51 route.
Alternative bus routes such as route 3 will also serve the site via Brownhills and Norton Canes.
Routes 60A provide additional links through Lichfield and Burntwood.
You can also ride the fast and direct route x14 from Telford Town Centre to the Designer Outlet via Shifnal. Local Services 25 and 26 serves Designer Outlet West Midlands via an extended route on Sundays.
- Electric car charging point
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Changing Places
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
Booking & Payment Details
- Cash Point
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- On-site catering
- On-site light refreshments
- Refill Scheme - Water fountains
- Baby changing facilities
- Children welcome
- Capacity limit - Individual store capacity limits
- Clear signage
- Click and collect
- Contactless payment possible
- COVID-19 measures in place
- COVID-19 risk assessment completed
- COVID-19 staff training completed
- Deep cleaning between visitors
- Delivery available - Food and beverage outlets.
- Face masks available for visitors
- Face masks required for staff in public areas
- Food available during COVID-19 restrictions
- Hand sanitizer available to visitors & staff
- Hygiene screens in place
- Open now
- Outside seating
- Pets welcome during COVID-19 restrictions
- Queuing system
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Socially distanced spaced seating
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- Virtual menus
- Free Parking
- Dogs Accepted
- Passenger lift
- Smoking allowed
|Season (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
|Monday - Friday||10:00||- 20:00|
* Larger stores open 11am-5pm on Sundays please see individual store pages.
For a quieter shopping experience please shop Monday – Friday between 12-4pm.