Winner - Bronze Award - Enjoy Staffordshire Accessible & Inclusive Tourism Award 2019.
Highly Commended - Enjoy Staffordshire Large Visitor Attraction of the Year 2019.
Create fun family memories at Drayton Manor Park, home of Thomas Land anytime throughout the main park season which usually runs between March and October enjoying all the thrills and spills of the park.
Whether you’re after a fun filled family ride or seeking adrenaline pumping fun, look no further than family favourites such as The Carousel or The Bounty Pirate Ship. Or why not take a flight on Maelstrom and Air Race, feel the full throttle of Shockwave our stand up roller coaster or maybe give our heart stopping 54m drop tower Apocalypse a try for the fright of your life plus so many more.
But the day doesn’t stop there, be transported to the magical island of Sodor for memories that will last a lifetime. With over 25 rides and attractions, after undergoing a huge expansion in 2015, Thomas Land is now bigger and better with Flynn’s Fire Rescue, Toby’s Tram Express, Captain’s Seas Adventure. You can also catch a ride on Thomas, Percy or Rosie as well as firm favourites such as Cranky Crane, and Harold Helicopter Tours plus much much more.
Please note: all bookings must be made online, in advance.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult (12 - 59)||£39.50 per ticket|
|Child (2-3)||£8.50 per ticket|
|Child (4 - 11)||£29.50 per ticket|
|Grandees: (60+) & Disabled Visitors & Carers:||£29.50 per ticket|
Please visit www.draytonmanor.co.uk or call 0844 472 1950 for information on our great value ticket prices, including season passes, group and family tickets.
Visit www.draytonmanorhotel.co.uk /tickets-and-prices
Map & Directions
Near junction 9, M42 and exit T2 of the M6 Toll. On the A4091 at Fazeley.
Public Transport Directions
Nearest railway station is Tamworth, which is 3 miles away.
- Other Awards Self-assessed Accessibility Information 2020
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
- Wheelchairs available
Booking & Payment Details
- Cash Point
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- Credit cards accepted (with charge)
- On-site catering
- On-site light refreshments
- Picnic site
- Baby changing facilities
- Children welcome
- Pushchairs available
- 1m distancing in place
- Advance booking essential
- Capacity limit
- Clear signage
- Contactless payment possible
- COVID-19 measures in place
- COVID-19 risk assessment completed
- COVID-19 staff training completed
- Face masks required for staff in public areas
- Food available during COVID-19 restrictions
- Hand sanitizer available to visitors & staff
- Online booking only
- Open now
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for visitors
- Virtual queuing system
- Education/study area
- Facilities for educational visits
- Facilities for groups
Meeting, Conference & Wedding Facilities
- Facilities for conferencing
- Facilities for corporate hospitality
- Parking with charge
- Dogs not accepted (except guidedogs)
- Gift shop
- Public toilets
- Telephone (public)
- Regional Tourist Board Member
- Welcome Host
- Accepts groups
- Coach parties accepted
|Main Openings (12 Apr 2022 - 31 Oct 2022)|
|Monday - Sunday||10:00||- 17:00|
|Bank Holiday||10:00||- 17:00|
* All opening times are available on the calendar on our home page https://www.draytonmanor.co.uk/.