Located in the heart of Stoke-on-Trent, The Potteries Centre is the largest shopping centre in North Staffordshire and South Cheshire boasting big names including Primark, Next, River Island, H&M, Jack & Jones, Pandora, Swarovski, Cineworld, Chiquito, Nando’s, Starbucks and Costa Coffee with a multi storey car park for easy access.
With events, free Wi-Fi, shopping, restaurants and a cinema, it’s the ideal day out for all the family.
Lift at the centre.
There is a charge for parking
Map & Directions
From M6 junction 15 or 16 take A500 and follow signs to City Centre (Hanley) and then to The Potteries Centre.
Public Transport Directions
Nearest railway station is Stoke-on-Trent, which is 3 miles away.
Bus stops on Quadrant Road or Stafford Street, Hanley bus station is a 10 minute walk.
- Electric car charging point
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
- Wheelchairs available
Booking & Payment Details
- Cash Point
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- Currency Exchange
- On-site catering
- On-site light refreshments
- Baby changing facilities
- Children welcome
- 2m distancing in place
- Capacity limit
- Clear signage
- Contactless payment possible
- COVID-19 measures in place
- COVID-19 risk assessment completed
- COVID-19 staff training completed
- Face mask essential (not provided)
- Face masks required for staff in public areas
- Floors clearly marked for social distancing
- Food available during COVID-19 restrictions
- Hand sanitizer available to visitors & staff
- One way system
- Open now
- Outside seating
- Queuing system
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Socially distanced spaced seating
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- Facilities for educational visits
- Facilities for groups
Meeting, Conference & Wedding Facilities
- Air conditioning
- Parking with charge
- Dogs not accepted (except guidedogs)
- Passenger lift
- Public toilets
- Smoking not allowed
- Welcome Host
- Coach parties accepted
|Open New Year|
|Season (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
* Open every day except Christmas Day & Easter Sunday. Cinema & Restaurants open later. Please check website for Christmas to New Year opening times.