Dalraddy Cottage is an award winning luxurious 2 bedroomed detached cottage in Cannock Chase Area of Outstanding Beauty (AONB) with award winning customer service.
The cottage is luxuriously appointed and sleeps 4. Ideal as a relaxing home from home, ideal for walkers or cyclists visiting Cannock Chase itself, Cannock or Stafford, or as a base for the wide selection of local attractions in Staffordshire such as Alton Towers, Drayton Manor Park, Shugborough Hall, Weston Park, or The Potteries. Situated only 40 minutes from the National Exhibition Centre and Birmingham. Midweek and weekend breaks are available,We are happy to welcome motorcyclists.
The superior accommodation includes dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, ceramic hotplate oven, microwave, blender, food processor, Dyson cleaner, Viners 50 yr cutlery, Staffordshire crockery etc.
We also provide high thread count egyptian cotton sheets and duvet sets, hypoallergenic pillows, luxurious egyptian cotton towels and if you are staying for 7 nights or more, egyptian cotton bathrobes.
Non smoking unit.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Dalraddy||from £335.00 to £535.00 per unit per week|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
Map & Directions
From M6, jct 12 take A5 towards Telford. At 1st island turn right onto A449 towards Stafford/Penkridge. At 1st island turn right. Go straight over mini island; at next mini island turn right towards Cannock. At sharp right hand bend turn left towards "Chase Golf Club". At island go straight across into Broadhurst Green Road. Dalraddy Cottage is on the right, set behind the gates to Pottal Pool House.
- 4 AA Gold Stars
- Accredited Staffordshire Environmental Quality Marque
- Visit England VisitEngland Walkers Welcome 2019
- Other Awards Self-assessed Accessibility Information 2020
- Staffordshire Awards Enjoy Staffordshire Tourism & Good Food Awards - Bronze 2022
- Electric car charging point
- Disabled facilities
- Children welcome - Children welcome from any age
- Cots available
- Microwave cooker
- 24-hour minimum vacancy between guests
- Advance booking essential
- All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash
- COVID-19 measures in place
- COVID-19 risk assessment completed
- Deep cleaning between visitors
- Open now
- Central heating
- Drying facilities
- Ironing facilities
- Washing machine
- Free WIFI
- Golf available (onsite or nearby)
- Pony trekking/horse-riding
Linen & Bedding
- Linen provided
- Private parking
- CD player
- DVD player
Room/Unit Facilities: Dalraddy
- Ground floor bedroom
- Scenic view
|Season (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|