Come along to the Stoke Rep theatre in Stoke-on-Trent to view a satrirical comedy by Yazmina Reza (translated by Christopher Hampton) What happens when two sets of parents meet up to deal with the unruly behaviour of their children? Perhaps you'd imagine a calm and rational debate between grown-ups about the need to teach kids how to behave properly? – you'd be wrong! What ensues is a hysterical night of name-calling, tantrums and tears before bedtime. Boys will be boys, but the adults are usually worse – much worse.
Don't miss this satirical comedy, whose ferocious title paradoxically reinforces the subtly furibund fun.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult ticket||£14.50 per adult|
|Student in Full time Education||£10.50 per concession|
Map & Directions
- Accessible Toilet
- Accessible Venue - We have designated car parking spaces and level ground-floor access to the foyer and auditorium where wheelchair access is available on Row B.
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
- Facilities for hearing impaired
Meeting, Conference & Wedding Facilities
- Bar area - COFFEE BAR/THEATRE BAR Open 45 minutes prior to performance and may remain open for a limited time following the end of evening performances. Interval drinks may be pre-ordered at the Bar to avoid Interval queues. Alcoholic Drinks are NOT allowed in the Auditorium and must be consumed in the Bar Area. Only WATER in plastic bottles may be consumed in the Auditorium
- Free Parking - FREE PARKING IS AVAILABLE AT THE THEATRE To ensure parking availability on the Theatre Car Park Patrons are advised to arrive at least 30 minutes before the start of the performance Overspill FREE Parking is available at the front of QUANTUM HOUSE to the left of the Theatre Overspill FREE Parking is available at the UNIVERSITY – MONDAY to FRIDAY EVENINGS after 5 pm FOR SATURDAY MATINEES & SATURDAY EVENINGS – £1.00 CHARGE APPLIES Payment can be by DEBIT / CREDIT CARD ONLY at TICKET MACHINES on the University Car Park ON ARRIVAL OR EXIT ANPR cameras operate on the University Car Park The Rep does not accept responsibility for damage to or loss from vehicles parked on any of the car parks
- Dogs not accepted (except guidedogs)
|Season (6 Feb 2024 - 10 Feb 2024)|
|Tuesday - Saturday||19:30|
|Season (10 Feb 2024)|