We’re a family business with a focus on quality. We’ve created this idyllic waterside haven for food lovers and moorers alike.
We have a passion for great food that is locally sourced and delivered the way you like it by a friendly and professional team. You can choose from a range of delicious produce - to either enjoy at home, within our award-winning bistro or as part of your special occasion.
Map & Directions
Directly off A51, approximately half a mile from roundabout with A34 and 5 minles from M6 Junction 14.
Public Transport Directions
Regular bus service between Stafford and Newcastle.
Stone train station approximately 3 miles from Aston Marina.
Booking & Payment Details
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- Free Entry
- Online Booking Possible
- Baby changing facilities
- Children welcome
- Pushchairs available
- Mini Coach Parties Accepted
Meeting, Conference & Wedding Facilities
- Air conditioning
- Bar area
- Business support
- Facilities for conferencing
- Facilities for corporate hospitality
- Grounds for outdoor activities
- Helicopter landing
- Mobile phone coverage
- Venue approved for civil marriage
- Wedding planner available
- Wedding receptions
- Dogs not accepted (except guidedogs)
- Onsite Catering
- Public toilets
- WiFi or internet access