With 77 timber lodges housing amazing Shops, Cafés and Restaurants and a lovely friendly village atmosphere, you will love the unique shopping experience at Trentham shopping village.
Beware! You’ll be tempted by our independent retailers and big brand names. Parking is free, so take your time to browse and enjoy something to eat and drink while you’re here.
Trentham is a real foodies destination with an array of eateries catering for ladies who lunch, festive family feasts, sumptuous snacks and romantic dinners, with everything from fish and chips to contemporary Mediterranean on offer! Open for breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner and supper.
Map & Directions
Sat Nav Post Code ST4 8JG. Situated to the south of Stoke-on-Trent, on the A34 Stoke to Stafford road, the Trentham Estate is approx. 3 miles from junction 15 of the M6. From the M6: exit Jct 15, take the A500 towards Stoke and leave at the exit A34 towards Stafford / Stone. Follow A34 for approx. 1 mile and at the roundabout take 3rd exit for Trentham Estate entrance. It is well signposted from both M6 and A50.
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020
- 2m distancing in place
- Clear signage
- Contactless payment possible
- COVID-19 measures in place
- COVID-19 risk assessment completed
- Face mask essential (not provided)
- Food available during COVID-19 restrictions
- Hand sanitizer available to visitors & staff
- Accepts groups
- Coach parties accepted
- Make Christmas Magical at Trentham Shopping Village
* Trentham Shopping Village is open from 10.00am to 5.30pm every day except Christmas Day.
For individual shop, café and restaurant opening times, please check out our shopping village page on www.trentham.co.uk.
TEMPORARILY CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE