What's On - events and festivals in Staffordshire
Need to know what’s on in Staffordshire? Look no further than our 2013 events calendar. Find the dates for key Staffordshire events such as V Festival, the Midlands Grand National, Alton Towers’ Fireworks or the quirky Abbots Bromley Horn Dance.
Staffordshire hosts a year round calendar of events and festivals from walking festivals to music festivals, country shows to the arts, fabulous food festivals, stunning well dressings and marvellous fairs and market days.
See & Do
The Trentham Estate hosts an extensive programme of events and offers a fabulous day out for the whole family all year round. Check out their video below for ideas for a Spring visit:
Featured Events >>>
- Uttoxeter Food Festival Watch cookery demos, sample and buy delicious food and drink. Get 2 for 1 entry with Enjoy Card, 22 - 23 June
- Shakespeare Festival Superb open air production of A Midsummer Night's Dream, staged at Stafford Castle 27 June - 13 July
- Transport Festival at Trentham Treat Dad to a super day out at Trentham Garden's Transport Festival, Sunday 16 June
- Armed Forces Day Visit the National Memorial Arboretum, to show your support for HM Armed Forces, Saturday 29 June
- Well Dressing Festivals The ancient custom of Well dressing has been practiced for centuries. See exquisite designs made from flowers
- Farmers' Markets Almost every week of the year you'll find a Farmers' Market selling fresh, local produce in our towns or villages