What’s On – events and festivals in Staffordshire
Need to know what’s on in Staffordshire? Look no further than our 2013 events calendar. Find the dates for key Staffordshire events such as V Festival, the Midlands Grand National, Alton Towers’ Fireworks or the quirky Abbots Bromley Horn Dance.
Staffordshire hosts a year round calendar of events and festivals from walking festivals to music festivals, country shows to the arts, fabulous food festivals, stunning well dressings and marvellous fairs and market days.
See & Do
Featured events >>>
- Christmas in Staffordshire Fun family events, christmas shopping, festive markets and seasonal short breaks.
- SnowDome Winter Wonderland Real snow, real animals, Santa show. It all adds up to real fun! 22 Nov - 31 Dec
- Pantomimes & Christmas Shows Treat the family to a festive production at theatres throughout Staffordshire
- Drayton's Magical Christmas Join in the fun as the engines prepare for Christmas at Thomas Land! Selected dates 15 Nov - 5 Jan
- Christmas craft show Shop for handmade crafts and unique Christmas gifts at Shire Hall Gallery Craft Shop until 5 Jan
- Lichfield Christmas Festival Nine days of festive fun in Lichfield city with gift, craft, vintage and food markets. 7 - 15 December
- Aynsley China Clearance Sale Special warehouse clearance sale event at Aynsley China Factory Shop, Longton. 6 - 8 Dec
- Trentham Shopping Village Late night shopping until 8pm every Wednesday before Christmas
- Santa at the Servants' Quarters Come to Shugborough to meet Santa, see the Victorian Servants' Quarters decorated for Christmas.
Santa's Winter Wonderland at the SnowDome in Tamworth is a fantastic festive treat, with real snow, real animals and a superb Santa show! This family fun Christmas event takes place between 22 November and 31 December 2013. Check out their video below for a taster of what to expect: