What's On - events and festivals in Staffordshire
Need to know what’s on in Staffordshire? Look no further than our 2013 events calendar. Find the dates for key Staffordshire events such as V Festival, the Midlands Grand National, Alton Towers’ Fireworks or the quirky Abbots Bromley Horn Dance.
Staffordshire hosts a year round calendar of events and festivals from walking festivals to music festivals, country shows to the arts, fabulous food festivals, stunning well dressings and marvellous fairs and market days.
See & Do
The Trentham Estate hosts an extensive programme of events and offers a fabulous day out for the whole family all year round. Check out their video below for ideas for a Spring visit:
Featured Events >>>
- May Half Term Holidays Entertain the kids with activities and attractions, they'll never be bored in Staffordshire!
- National Forest Walking Festival Enjoy over 100 different walks in the delightful National Forest, 18 - 30 May
- Coronation Celebrations! Come along to the Emma Bridgewater decorating studio and create your very own commemorative piece
- Bluebells at Yoxall Lodge Due to the late Spring you can still enjoy Bluebell walks at Yoxall Lodge until 27 May
- Artisan Market at Trentham Estate More than 100 artisan traders offering the finest food & drink and artisan crafts 25-27 May
- Staffordshire County Show Traditional 2-day agricultural show held 29 - 30 May. A truly great family day out
- Well Dressing Festivals The ancient custom of Well dressing has been practiced for centuries. See exquisite designs made from flowers
- Acoustic Festival of Britain The Proclaimers headline, over 50 artists, dance acts, comics, magicians & buskers at Uttoxeter Racecourse 31 May - 2 June
- Farmers' Markets Almost every week of the year you'll find a Farmers' Market selling fresh, local produce in our towns or villages