Enjoy Staffordshire for Great Days Out & Holidays
For a fantastic short break or family holiday, Staffordshire offers you some unforgettable experiences, excitement, fun days out and incredible adventures, plus great money-off discounts and special offers from Staffordshire's top attractions, accommodation, restaurants and shops.
A Staffordshire holiday is all this and loads more. Start planning your visit right now!
Family fun & days out
Stirring history & heritage
Get up close to world-class history and heritage - from the Staffordshire Hoard’s Anglo-Saxon gold, to Stoke-on-Trent’s ceramics. Visit magnificent Lichfield Cathedral, fascinating museums, splendid stately homes and haunted castles.
Ideas for rainy days!
Come rain or shine, Staffordshire is packed with attractions and activities for a great day out whatever the weather! Make a splash at Waterworld, go wild at the Adventure Farm or get hands-on at museums.
Relax in the countryside
Watch our video
Christmas in Staffordshire
Packed with seasonal celebrations!
Join Thomas & Friends' Magical Christmas at Drayton Manor Park, experience the Winter Wonderland at the SnowDome, grab a Santa Sleepover short break at Alton Towers Resort, enjoy an entertaining festive pantomime or shop 'til you drop at the Trentham Shopping Village!
Enjoy Staffs Tourism Awards
Unmissable things to do >>>
- Drayton's Magical Christmas Join Thomas and Friends as they prepare for Christmas at Drayton Manor Park!
- The Trentham Estate Award winning gardens, walks, shopping village and monkey forest.
- The Shugborough Estate Mansion house, magnificent Grade 1 listed gardens and parkland.
- Ride 'The Smiler' at Alton Towers Resort Simply unbeatable for fabulous family fun and attractions
- Wedgwood Visitor Centre Throw your own pot and they’ll post it to you!
- Go Ape Exciting Cannock Chase tree ropes adventure course.
- Trentham Monkey Forest Get up close to 140 friendly, free roaming Barbary macaques.
- Lichfield Cathedral Magnificent 3 spired cathedral, witness to 1300 years of history.
- Kinver Rock Houses Possibly some of the earliest dwellings in the area.
- Emma Bridgewater Factory Shop Join a factory tour or decorate your very own piece of pottery.
- The Staffordshire Hoard at The Potteries Museum The largest collection of Anglo-Saxon treasure ever discovered.
- WaterWorld A tropical water park filled with wet ‘n’ wild rides.
- The County town of Stafford Steeped in history with it's very own castle and Ancient High House.
- The National Memorial Arboretum UK national centre of remembrance with over 200 memorials.
- The market town of Leek Bustling market town famed for its many antique shops.