Enjoy Staffordshire for Great Days Out & Holidays
For a fantastic short break or family holiday, Staffordshire offers you some unforgettable experiences, excitement, fun days out and incredible adventures, plus great money-off discounts and special offers from Staffordshire's top attractions, accommodation, restaurants and shops.
A Staffordshire holiday is all this and loads more. Start planning your visit right now!
Family fun & days out
Stirring history & heritage
Get up close to world-class history and heritage - from the Staffordshire Hoard’s Anglo-Saxon gold, to Stoke-on-Trent’s ceramics. Visit magnificent Lichfield Cathedral, fascinating museums, splendid stately homes and haunted castles.
Ideas for rainy days!
Come rain or shine, Staffordshire is packed with attractions and activities for a great day out whatever the weather! Make a splash at Waterworld, go wild at the Adventure Farm or get hands-on at museums.
Relax in the countryside
Watch our video
Taste of Staffordshire
Unmissable things to do >>>
- CBeebies Land at Alton Towers Opening 24th May 2014 an exciting new attraction for young families
- The Trentham Estate Award winning gardens, walks, shopping village and monkey forest.
- SnowDome, Tamworth Ski, skate, toboggan or just play all year round on real snow!
- Drayton Manor Theme Park Explore Europe's only Thomas Land at Drayton Manor Theme Park
- Wedgwood Visitor Centre Throw your own pot and they’ll post it to you!
- The Shugborough Estate Mansion house, magnificent Grade 1 listed gardens and parkland.
- Go Ape Exciting Cannock Chase tree ropes adventure course.
- Ride 'The Smiler' at Alton Towers Resort Simply unbeatable for fabulous family fun and attractions
- WaterWorld A tropical water park filled with wet ‘n’ wild rides.
- Trentham Monkey Forest Get up close to 140 friendly, free roaming Barbary macaques.
- Lichfield Cathedral Magnificent 3 spired cathedral, witness to 1300 years of history.
- Emma Bridgewater Factory & Shop Join a factory tour or decorate your very own piece of pottery.
- Kinver Rock Houses Possibly some of the earliest dwellings in the area.
- The Staffordshire Hoard at The Potteries Museum The largest collection of Anglo-Saxon treasure ever discovered.
- The National Memorial Arboretum UK national centre of remembrance with 300 memorials.
- The County town of Stafford Steeped in history with its very own castle and Ancient High House.
- National Brewery Centre Discover the world-class brewing reputation of Burton upon Trent
- Weston Park Splendid house, formal gardens and 1000 acres of Capability Brown parkland