Enjoy Staffordshire for Great Days Out & Holidays
For a fantastic short break or family holiday, a visit to Staffordshire offers you some unforgettable experiences, excitement, fun days out and incredible adventures, plus great money-off discounts and special offers from Staffordshire's top attractions, accommodation, restaurants and shops.
A Staffordshire holiday is all this and loads more. Start planning your visit right now!
Stirring history & heritage
Get up close to world-class history and heritage - from the Staffordshire Hoard’s Anglo-Saxon gold, to Stoke-on-Trent’s ceramics. Visit magnificent Lichfield Cathedral, fascinating museums, splendid stately homes and haunted castles.
Watch our video
Relax in the countryside
What's On now in Staffordshire
Staffordshire welcomes IRONMAN
#staffssnaps Photo Competition
Get snap happy in Staffordshire
Do you have a passion for photography or an eye for a good picture? Grab your camera and capture your favourite part of Staffordshire, as part of our new monthly photo competition, Staffs Snaps.
Winners will be rewarded with prizes, including tickets to top Staffordshire attractions.
Unmissable things to do >>>
- CBeebies Land at Alton Towers Opening 24th May 2014 an exciting new attraction for young families
- The Trentham Estate Award winning gardens, walks, shopping village and monkey forest.
- SnowDome, Tamworth Ski, skate, toboggan or just play all year round on real snow!
- Drayton Manor Theme Park Explore Europe's only Thomas Land at Drayton Manor Theme Park
- Wedgwood Visitor Centre Throw your own pot and they’ll post it to you!
- The Shugborough Estate Mansion house, magnificent Grade 1 listed gardens and parkland.
- Go Ape Exciting Cannock Chase tree ropes adventure course.
- Ride 'The Smiler' at Alton Towers Resort Simply unbeatable for fabulous family fun and attractions
- WaterWorld A tropical water park filled with wet ‘n’ wild rides.
- Trentham Monkey Forest Get up close to 140 friendly, free roaming Barbary macaques.
- Lichfield Cathedral Magnificent 3 spired cathedral, witness to 1300 years of history.
- Emma Bridgewater Factory & Shop Join a factory tour or decorate your very own piece of pottery.
- Kinver Rock Houses Possibly some of the earliest dwellings in the area.
- The Staffordshire Hoard at The Potteries Museum The largest collection of Anglo-Saxon treasure ever discovered.
- The National Memorial Arboretum UK national centre of remembrance with 300 memorials.
- The County town of Stafford Steeped in history with its very own castle and Ancient High House.
- National Brewery Centre Discover the world-class brewing reputation of Burton upon Trent
- Weston Park Splendid house, formal gardens and 1000 acres of Capability Brown parkland