With spooks, frights and thrills for everyone! The Theme Park becomes home to Halloween, remaining open until late so you can enjoy your favourite rides in the dark plus loads of extra entertainment. For spooky young visitors, there are live shows and our famous freaky four to meet, whilst older families will enjoy our scare zone. For the bravest, dare you enter our terrifying scare mazes…
Our multi award winning scare mazes have been re-scarified for this year and we are adding another new maze to the line up! And as if that’s not scary enough, dare you take on our world-class thrill rides in the dark? Will you hurtle towards a six-storey high Wicker Man effigy as it spectacularly bursts into flames?
For the little ones, join Franklyn, Skelvin, Patch, Phil and Gretyl the witch in their colourful Halloween playland! With four brand new shows full of fun and silliness, Patch’s Halloween Party is bigger and better than ever. Young families can also enjoy the brand new CBeebies Monster Ball, dance along with our dancing flashmob of ancestors, meet our ghostly pirates plus ride over 20 attractions at dusk!
Theme Park tickets available from £34 for an adult and £28.50 for a child when booked online at www.altontowers.com 5+ days prior to visit.
Scare Maze tickets start from £6 and pre-booking is strongly advised. Combi tickets can be pre-booked at altontowers.com/scarefest
Map & Directions
Travelling North - M1 - Junction 23a or M6 - Junction 15 Travelling South - M1 - Junction 24a or M6 - Junction 16
Follow brown & white tourist signs for Alton Towers.
London: 3 hrs (150 miles) Nottingham: 1hr (40 miles) Manchester: 1.5 hrs (50 miles) Sheffield: 1.5 hrs (45 miles) Glasgow: 5 hrs (270 miles) Disabled parking is available and is clearly signposted on arrival
Public Transport Directions
Nearest railway station is Stoke-on-Trent which is 17 miles away.
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020
- Disabled access
- Children welcome
- 2m distancing in place
- Advance booking essential
- Capacity limit
- Clear signage
- Contactless payment possible
- COVID-19 measures in place
- COVID-19 risk assessment completed
- COVID-19 staff training completed
- Face mask essential (not provided)
- Food available during COVID-19 restrictions
- Hand sanitizer available to visitors & staff
- Hygiene screens in place
- Open now
- Queuing system
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for visitors
- Parking with charge
- Dogs not accepted (except guidedogs)
- 2020 Scarefest preview
|Season (8 Oct 2021 - 10 Oct 2021)|
|Season (15 Oct 2021 - 31 Oct 2021)|
* Theme park rides and attractions are open from 10:00, with selected rides open in the dark until 9.00 pm.