From Saturday 11th September to Sunday 3rd October, entertainment-led festival ‘Oktoberfest’ will take place each afternoon and include live acts, delicious food and drink with a German twist, as well as the chance to enjoy a selection of the park’s world-class rollercoasters and family attractions into the evening.
Each day, an area of the 500-acre Theme Park will be transformed into a Bavarian-themed venue, complete with Lederhosen-clad hosts and oompah band! It will offer the perfect setting for families and friends looking to explore new delicious dishes and live outdoor entertainment in a fun, family friendly atmosphere.
Guests will be able to enjoy Oktoberfest’s atmosphere and entertainment within the price of a theme park ticket.
(Pre-booking tickets for the theme park will be essential.)
Theme Park tickets available from £34 for an adult and £28.50 for a child when booked online at www.altontowers.com 5+ days prior to visit.
Map & Directions
- Disabled access
- On-site catering
- Children welcome
- 2m distancing in place
- Advance booking essential
- Capacity limit
- Clear signage
- Contactless payment possible
- COVID-19 measures in place
- COVID-19 risk assessment completed
- COVID-19 staff training completed
- Face mask essential (not provided)
- Food available during COVID-19 restrictions
- Hand sanitizer available to visitors & staff
- Online booking only
- Open now
- Outside seating
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Socially distanced spaced seating
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for visitors
- Parking with charge
|Season (11 Sept 2021 - 3 Oct 2021)|