Join the National Memorial Arboretum from 7th - 18th December for an evening to remember as they light-up their iconic grounds after hours and begin the festive season with a kaleidoscope of colour. With something to captivate visitors of all ages Illuminated Arboretum will take place across the 150-acre woodland site with a range of exciting and interactive installations.
This year, they have also introduced 'relaxed' sessions, with less prominent lighting and sound features, for those who would prefer this. These sessions take place at 4.30pm on 8th and 15th December.
Pre-booked tickets only. Tickets from £14*. Group discounts available.
Map & Directions
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
- Advance booking essential
- Capacity limit
- Contactless payment possible
- COVID-19 measures in place
- COVID-19 risk assessment completed
- Food available during COVID-19 restrictions
- Hand sanitizer available to visitors & staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Parking with charge
- Illuminated Arboretum
Sorry, this event has passed