Quarry House is a self-catering, two bedroom cottage that sleeps 4 adults + small children located in a quiet lane in the hamlet of Moneystone with stunning rural views. It has off road secure parking for 2 cars. The house sits in pretty garden and attached to a 3/4 acre paddock which can by used by guests to exercise dogs, which are also welcome (max 4). It has a Log burner in cosy lounge, with leather sofas and throws, colour TV, a DVD collection and Radio, Jack & Jill bathroom upstairs, Wet room with disabled access downstairs, plus a fully equipped kitchen.
All linen, towels, heating included in rental. Free WIFI.
Number of dogs must be notified in advance of booking.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Quarry House||from £300.00 to £580.00 per unit per week|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
Map & Directions
From M6 North
1. Exit Junction 16 and head onto A500, A50 in the direction of Uttoxeter, Alton.
2.Take A521 towards Cheadle - and turn left into Cheadle road for just over 3 miles
3.At Brookhouses turn right into the town of Cheadle itself. Once in the High Street turn right and immediate left onto B5417 Oakamoor Road for another 3 miles
4.When you descend into Oakamoor, you go over the bridge and turn left at the Cricketers Arms, into the village of Oakamoor
5.Take the right fork at the Lord Nelson for just over a mile, up the hill
6.Turn right into Blakeley lane and climb again, into the hamlet of Moneystone. Quarry House is facing you on your right hand side
From M6 South
1. Exit junction 15 and head onto A500 in direction of Uttoxeter, Derby.
2. Same as above.
From M1 North and South
1. Depart at Junction for Alton Towers
2. Take A50 to Uttoxeter
3. Follow signs for Alton Towers, onto the B5030
4. Onto B5031
5. Left onto B5032, go through the village of Alton
6. Continue past Alton Towers, onto B5417
7. Turn left down into Oakamoor.
8. Follow instructions from 4 above. BUT TURN RIGHT AT CRICKETERS ARMS AND THEN FOLLOW 4.
Public Transport Directions
By public transport: bus service into Oakamoor and Whiston - local villages-but NOT up to property. Trains into Stoke-on-Trent and Uttoxeter. Buses and Taxis are available from these stations
- 4 Visit England Stars Self-catering
- Other Awards Self-assessed Accessibility Information 2020
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020
Booking & Payment Details
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Children welcome - This property has not specified a minimum age for children. Please check with them to find out whether they will accept your children.
- Cots available
- High chairs available
- Microwave cooker
- Advance booking essential
- COVID-19 measures in place
- COVID-19 risk assessment completed
- Open now
- Central heating
- Real log/coal fires
- Drying facilities
- Ironing facilities
- Washing machine
Linen & Bedding
- Linen provided
- Private parking
- Dogs/pets accepted by arrangement
- WiFi or internet access
- DVD player
- Single sex groups welcomed
Room/Unit Facilities: Quarry House
- Scenic view
|Season (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|