We need your help with Staffordshire Day 2017!
This year, we had the first Staffordshire Day, and it was a huge success with thousands attending events across the county and getting involved on social media.
We want Staffordshire Day 2017 – Monday 1st May 2017 (the first Bank Holiday in May) – to be bigger and better, but we can’t do that without you, and that’s why we have started the ball rolling already.
Here’s how you can get involved:-
- Organise or host an event
- Run a special offer or promotion
- Provide a competition prize
- Create a new product
What’s in it for you?
Promotion through local PR, social media, website and emails to 90000 UK households
We may be able to share data with competition partners (subject to entrants giving their permission)
ing grants from Staffordshire County Council and elsewhere
If you have an idea, or want to get involved but don’t know how, please get in touch with us – email Richard Swancott in the first instance.
Let’s have another great celebration of Staffordshire’s greatness and tell the world why they should come here!
Here are five ways you can make Staffordshire Day a party to remember!
1. Help us promote Staffordshire Day in the run-up on social media, using the hashtag #StaffordshireDay.
2. Use our Staffordshire Day artwork as your banner photo on Facebook, Twitter and any other social media profiles you have. Email email@example.com and we'll send you our Staffordshire Day pack.
3. Provide a prize we can use in a #StaffordshireDay competition, or submit a special offer or promotion that we can shout about on social media and EnjoyStaffordshire.com.
4. Organise your own event, or re-badge an event that's already happening as a Staffordshire Day event - we'll help you promote it.
5. Get involved on the day by using the #StaffordshireDay hashtag on Twitter and elsewhere.
And here are three ways we can help promote your event!
1. We will be creating a special Staffordshire Day page on EnjoyStaffordshire.com, listing all the events in the county on that day.
2. We will be promoting them heavily on social media, particularly Twitter and Facebook.
3. We'll be including them in our PR campaign, targeting all the media covering Staffordshire and the surrounding areas.