Join us for this annual celebration, with our special guest Kate Malone from the Great Pottery Throw Down.
Supported by our Fine Food & Artisan Craft Fayre along with entertainment for the whole family.
• Help Kate Malone to decorate a giant jasper vase with butterfly ornaments in our secret garden
• Pinch a pot workshops and competitions judged by Kate
• Potter's wheel challenges - how fast can you throw a pot?
• Over 40 fine food and artisan craft stalls
• Live music and entertainment
• Performances by the Staffordshire Community Choir at 1pm and 2.15pm
• Enjoy an additional 10% discount on everything in the Factory Outlet store
|Mon 1 May 2017||10:00 to 16:00|
Charges apply for some activities such as Factory Tours, throwing a pot, designing a plate
SJ 887395 52.95283 -2.16952
Leave junction 15 of the M6, follow the A500 to Stoke-on-Trent, take first exit off A500 signposted A34. At roundabout take 3rd exit onto A34 south bound, signposted Stafford. Follow brown and white signs to Wedgwood.
NB: If you are using Satellite Navigation please use ST12 9ER.
If you are travelling via the canal - Bridge 104.
Regular D & G bus service 14 to Barlaston, Wedgwood Drive followed by a 20 minute scenic walk