Built in 1595 the Ancient High House is the largest Elizabethan, timber framed town house in England. The period room displays represent the house's rich historical past. There is an extensive events and exhibitions programme and a gift and souvenir shop. School and group tours are welcome, contact us for details. The house is also a venue for small, exclusive weddings and civil ceremonies. Disable access is limited please contact us for details before visiting.
With exception of some events
SJ 922231 52.80592 -2.11684
The Ancient High House is located in the centre of Stafford. There is car parking available a short walk away, but charges may apply.
: 1 km from Stafford station